Chael Sonnen’s On PED’s, Wanderlei and ‘Fedor Sucks’

The Don King of MMA, Chael Sonnen is back in the UFC. Chael talks about PEDS, suspension, Nate Marquardt, UFC 132 and Fedor Emelianenko.

Comments

1. Anonymous says:

I can't stand this guy, he is disrespectful cheating puke.  Talking about Brazilian people the way he does because those are the folks that beat his ass.  Been tapped out by a Brazilian lately Chael.  Too bad Dana's two faced ass lets this feckhead be a racist feck.

2. Anonymous says:

I can’t stand this guy, he is disrespectful cheating puke.  Talking about Brazilian people the way he does because those are the folks that beat his ass.  Been tapped out by a Brazilian lately Chael.  Too bad Dana’s two faced ass lets this feckhead be a racist feck.

3. Anonymous says:

He's entertaining in an ignorant type of way. But yeah he's mad that he talked trash about Brazil and it happened to get out to the public. That's what happens when you run your mouth to everyone. Maybe Nate Marquardt didn't tell the whole story, but I'll guarantee with all of the allegations facing Chael in the UFC and in his whole state, he's not telling the whole truth either.

4. WHAT A DOUCHE

5. Anonymous says:

What a racist pig?  I was shocked to hear what he said, despite of all the trash that he always talks. I would fight this guy for free, that is how much he gets under my skin and I am by no way a violent person.  How obvious can he be- GSP is great, Nate is great, but all the Brazilian guys are idiiots.

6. Dirty human being.

• Anonymous says:

Best part is when he says he's "a rule follower."  But in fact he's already a convicted felon. He might follow the don't get caught rules but the actual law, I don't think he follows.

7. Anonymous says:

He is a very funny human! No racism here, just irony and sarcasm, put together beautifully, to wind up dumb fucks like those who posted below.

• Anonymous says:

Zulu……by the sound of your comments it's no wonder you would say there is nothing wrong with Chael's comments.  Pretty easy to call someone a dumbfuck behind a keyboard huh.  You opinions are fine but don't be a pussy and talk shit to other people you don't know on a public forum.

• Anonymous says:

Not hiding bruv! I just dont understand why everyone is so upset?? nothing he says is real! it is all tongue in cheek! its obvious! Of course he knows they have fucking computers in Brazil!! jesus christ get a sense of humour!! Fuck! and PoppyNick sorry if I hurt your feelings! but are u that fucking sensitive???? really?? or is that time of the month?? Peace!

• Anonymous says:

i read people pretty well and i'm pretty sure he is embarrassed as hell at his comment about Brazil not having computers. this guy doesn't get fazed by anything but that comment had him on his seat in this interview.  "I've got to cut you off on that one."  But zulu i agree that he's always messing with people and he's the best trash talker in the game, bar none.

8. Anonymous says:

There's just SO much to say about this video to comment on, lemme sum it all up into one word……"Tool."

9. Anonymous says:

Zulu2- can't beleive you would think this crap is funny.  I did not find anything he said to be funny and don't get me wrong, I like all kinds of humor, including below the belt humor but this was just stupid.  The real reason that he dislikes Brazilians is cuz they all whoop his ass…Babulo- kicked his ass, Paulo Filho- kicked his ass, Damian Maia- kicked his ass, and Anderson Silva- kicked his ass.  His only win versus a Brazilian was his rematch with Paulo and if you watched that fight, you would know that Paulo had no business being in the ring that night because he was fighting more than just Chael.  Chael's hatred toward Brazilians is easily eaplaines- he hates them because Brazilians have made him his bi@*&!!!  And as far as him talking smack about Pride and the fighters that fought there, not counting Chael's last 4 four fights because I can only assume that he started juicing after the Maia fight, where Maia made him look like a punk, his record is 22-10-1…which is not bad but he talks about the Pride fighters beating tin cans, he has has not exactly beat some world beaters.  Anyone with any submission skills will sub this guy.

• Anonymous says:

Haha yeah, I remember when Filho made him tap at the last second…like Anderson made him tap at the last second. No wonder he talks trash about Brazil.

• Anonymous says:

I did not discuss his record dude! and hell yeah hes funny!

10. Anonymous says:

Aside from his ignorant crap about Brazil not having computers. He makes an interesting point about PRIDE. There have been rumors for a long time that Japan picked their champions and protected them. Even Rampage said they screwed with fighters. He's out there but his conspiracy theories are pretty interesting. He'll never have the title but he's probably the best trash talker in the game.