WEC 52 ‘Faber vs Mizugaki’ on Nov. 11 in Vegas.
Raphael Assuncao vs. L.C. Davis
Edward Faaloloto vs. Anthony Njokuani
Zack Micklewright vs. Dustin Poirier
Clint Godfrey vs. Michael McDonald
Yves Jabouin vs. Brandon Visher
Mackens Semerzier vs. Cub Swanson
Zuffa promotions the UFC and WEC will finally become one in 2011, according to UFC President Dana White.
- December 16th WEC card in Phoenix will be the last WEC event.
- Current WEC fighters will get UFC salaries
- Four UFC fights will air next year on Versus
- Jose Aldo will defend featherweight belt at UFC 125 on Jan 1.
- Smaller WEC cage is no more.
- The UFC will gain more title fights to headline PPV’s.
- Brittany Palmer’s status as a ring girl is unknown.