Brock Lesnar appeared on ESPN’s Sportscenter today to discuss his health.
After talking about his illness which caused him to lose 40lbs and almost had to have his colon removed. Dana White announced that he will return this summer and face the winner of Shane Carwin vs Frank Mir.
- Originally diagnosed with Mono in Canada.
- Officially diagnosed with diverticulitis by the Mayo clinic and was awaiting surgery to remove his colon.
- Doctors were prepared for surgery but Brock body “Miraculously” healed itself after the new year.
- He lost 40lbs. but have put back on 30lbs. since he started training.
- Will face the winner of Carwin/Mir, if a injury prevents that fight he will take on the winner of Nogueira/Cain.