Brock Lesnar Training For Shane Carwin Fight – Video

Comments

1. CobraClutch says:

Lame. That cyborg workout video was a WORKOUT. This one's lame…especially that fake WWE style "ko" at the beginning. I'm going for Carwin all the way in this one!

2. fakearms says:

And people say he would kill fedor?? his technique is horrible, if he fought fedor in a bench press competition then he would win but from him kicking the pad his technique was terrible, he should start training his muay thai a bit, carwin should beat him fairly easily

3. Brock is a load of Crock! He'll need more than this training,to beat Carwin. I hope Carwin KO's Brock! I'm ready to see an end come to this WWE Freak. Can't wait for this!

4. WHODINI says:

i think if Carwin can keep it standing and if he has the cardio to take Brock deep into the rounds … he will catch him and the bigger they are the harder they fall .. unless Brock can take him down and lay on him early and deliever some blows .. Carwin's gonna whoop his ass

5. I agree Whodini, but once Brock gets a taste of Carwin's fist, he will go straight to the ground.

6. Brock totally. Anybody can make Frank mir look bad these days. And Christian Wellesh cmon guys. Carwin will face a real fighter in Brock Lesnar. In my opinion Brock is quicker and more explosive than carwin and more powerful. That guys can move like a light middleweight.

7. just the truth says:

Brock will win easily this guy is a beast and i am will to bet CC that if he wins he changes his screen name to Mr. Dochebag lol will he take this bet or not let see. Just a little bet if your up to it.

8. AFRAIDOR MILLIONERKO says:

I can't call this one…Brock is a beast and yes, explosive. On the other hand, thus will be the biggest guy he's fought. It may just come down to who gets hit in the head first. Truth, I like your bet but what do you change to if Brock loses?…Any word Cobra?…Are you game?

9. CobraClutch says:

I think the bet is silly, therefore, not addressing it. What's in it for me to agree to terms someone else sets and doesn't offer up anything. It's lame.

I said I'm going for Carwin the whole way, but I'm also up in the air regarding who I think will win. It's certainly going to be amazing. But given the ring rust, sickness and the fact that size won't be as big an issue in this one…I kinda have to give the edge to Carwin. He's KO'ed EVERYBODY in the first round. EVERYONE. On an effectiveness scale, Carwin is right now off-the-charts.

It's not a given, but…I think if Carwin KO's Brock, especially in the first round, then you absolutely HAVE to put him at the tops of the P4P rankings as the most crushing and dominant fighter out there right now.

Either way, I can't see this one going the distance, or even close to 5 rounds.

10. just the truth says:

ok chicken shit lol way to pussy out lol

11. CobraClutch says:

yeah, pussy out of a one-way deal that you set the terms on, and offer nothing in return. lol. Whatever.

12. just the truth says:

hey this can be a two way bet i can change my screen name too!