Brock Lesnar Returns From Illness Stronger and Faster

Brock Lesnar speaks out at the Arnold’s: “I’m back. I’m 280 pounds again, stronger and faster I believe than I was before”

Comments

1. Afraidor Millionairk says:

one word if this is right…."SCARY."

2. PoppyNick says:

Or it was just a good cycle of steroid use…..thats my opinion.

3. TartanTorpedo says:

Think muscular development man needs a smaller t-shirt or needs to start taking….what was that name again Brock?

4. needs to get off the pipe.

5. CobraClutch says:

Agree, Tartan…was thinking the same thing. hahaha. You have a twirp interviewing for "Muscular Development"…hahaha. Like, yeah, that shit really works, huh? lol.

6. i like brocks charlie sheen shirt in this video lol. brocks gunna murder frank if they fight again.

7. Texas Rebel says:

Imo, Mir does not deserve another shot at Brock.

8. asseater says:

i cant wait to see Cain vs Junior then winner gets Brock Carwin winner and loser get loser some great fight coming this year

Mir will be fighting Kimbo or Toney soon

9. I say give Mir another shot. But then again, I already know how it will end. Of course Brock says he is stronger and faster. Does anyone come back from an injury saying, "I actually think I am shittier than before. Let's do this!"

10. i wish frank mir would kinda pace himself before trying to run headfirst into the albino gorilla for a 3rd time. he needs some practice with his newfound weight and needs to learn how to properly use it before deciding it will be the key factor in fighting brock. i think cain and carwin should fight for the title like it was planned, mir should fight dos santos and probably ANOTHER win before fighting brock again. I am one of the few who actually is rooting for mir, cuz i like his fighting style better, but if he just goes on like this it's a fast track for failure imo.

11. richaaron says:

Does anyone really believe that Brock had a mysterious illness with his "Intest-Ines..?" I heard from an inside source that it was more like a drug problem. An addiction to Oxy's and he was in one of those expensive 2 day detox deals like Rush Limbaugh went thru but there were complications…

12. Agreed Hosan. Last bout he bragged about training with "big" Forrest Griffin to prepare him for Lesnar, which made zero sense. He better take it seriously next time round.

13. richaaron that story is tru

14. If frank is smart he should practice take down defense and keep this fight on the feet and try to outstrike Brock. Thats his only chance

15. I agree jay. But i also think that if mir trains his muscles properly and gets some more experience on how to use 'em from his back, it'll make a world of difference, and brock probably won't be able to pin both of frank's arms with just one of his.

16. I hope Brock gets his ass handed to him in his up and coming fight,just for lying to everyone about his illness. Not saying he wasnt sick but just not as bad as they made us beleave. Karma is a bitch!

17. I agree with you Hall when did pills become a illness? He is a joke in the MMA world. He is just big with some skill….JUST BIG. that is it with a big mouth. Put him in the ring with Fedor and see what happens.

18. you guys are fucking stupid my uncle had diver ticulitis and its no joke pretty sure if it was because of pills it would be all over the internet. i know you guys think your lead detectives sitting in front of ur computers with your pringle crums on ur chest but give the case a rest losers.

19. Alvan Dal says:

I agree with BigJon a friend of mine just spent 2 weeks in the hospital because of a diverticulitus attack , they had to remove part of his intestines, it's no joke.

20. i have to agree withg bigjon also. i dont know where that pill addiction bs came from but im sure we would have heard more about it with tmz and every other tabloid out there.