Big Black Puts His Support Behind Strikeforce

MTV star talks about sponsoring Brett Rogers among other MMA fighters in Strikeforce.

Comments

1. WHO REALLY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT BIG BLACKS OPINION?

2. CobraClutch says:

Gonzo…no one gives a F–K what WE think, either, but that doesn't stop us from posting! hahaha.

BB is a little confused when he says he had the number one TV show in America…I didn't know he was on American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, Lost, or was involved with the Super Bowl.

3. I've never heard of this person.

4. BJJ Brown Belt says:

I don't know him neither…to Gonzo's point, who gives a shit what this idiot has to say about MMA? Maybe he is an entertainer and his opinion is valued in that arena, but why is he even a story on this website?

5. CobraClutch says:

We was on the show "Rob & Big" (MTV) with skater Rob Dyrdek. It was a pretty good show, actually, but was just about this skater and his bodyguard hanging out all the time. Hardly the "number one show on TV" and it nothing to do with MMA. I guess it's like J-Lo owning the Dolphins. Who cares what she thinks about football. At least her ass is WAY better than BB's, though. hahaha.

6. Had I not caught the show on MTV I wouldn't know who the heck he is either. I like the show and watched it several times. NOT the #1 show on TV but maybe on MTV. He struck me as a honest honarable guy who made the best of a situation he found himself it, regular American dream thing.

So the guy makes some money with his clothing line, decides to support some fighters, well good for him and good for us. If him getting to have a interview posted on MMA sites gets him to support more fighters than good for us.

And WE do care what BB has to say, he has a pretty good sized audience that listens to his opinion, in this case his opinion in agreeance with us, he likes MMA and has decided to support it. Hence good for us.

This is what people seem to miss ALL the time, support the people that support you! Send a letter or e-mail to a company, "….bought your product because I saw it on (MMA related) and….." Every bit helps get it into the mainstream. Maybe then a PPV wont cost us $50.

7. CobraClutch says:

Great post, Tazke! I agree 1000%!

8. I can't stand when people say that. 100% by defenition is the most one can have, otherwise why not have 101% or 110% or 500% or a 1,000,000% or 1,000,000,000,000%

Not trying to be a dick, but its annoying.

I think Big Black is a rapper and enjoys rapping about skateboarders and Scott Coker.

9. CobraClutch says:

Trevor, I disagree with you 100,000%. Also, read above, Big Black is Dyrdek's bodyguard…that's how he's famous, not for his Chunky Boys hip hop group. Looks like your post was 1000% incorrect. :P

10. 10inchWang says:

Im with Tazke^^

11. Thank you Mr Black for supporting MMA, and I am taking Tazke's advice and buying some Budlight,going down to the condom depot and having a party, seriously though that is a good idea to email or let companies know that you bought their product because you saw an ad during an MMA promotion or on a fighters shorts. Some fighters depend on sponsors support to be able to do what they love for a living.

12. OK, i guess yours was 1001% on the money