Arianny Celeste and Rachelle Leah In Hollywood For The Maxim HOT 100 Party

Arianny and Rachelle hit the streets of Hollywood for the Maxim magazine Hot 100 party.

Anywhere hot girls gather, Chuck Liddell is sure to be lurking.

Comments

1. CobraClutch says:

yes……..oh, yes………

2. Oswald Gobblecock says:

Chuck ate some peanuts that night. lol

3. 10inchWang says:

Old coyote himself ……. Chucks the man

The only difference between Chuck and Tito is Chuck doesn't marry the H###.

4. Oswald Gobblecock says:

Don't make a ho a house wife. Atta boy Chuck.

5. All women are ho's what the difference. Was your girlfriend or wife a virgin when you met her

6. Oswald Gobblecock says:

What's the difference? The number of dicks they've had, simple! If Chuck ends up with that chick and say she's been with 5 guys and dated them all where as Jenna has had 80 random's well that's a pretty huge difference wouldn't you say?

7. Nichole Lesniak says:

Wow. And there went any shred of decency that was left here.

Hey, Jay – was your mom a virgin when your dad met her?

8. Oswald Gobblecock says:

I figured we'd hear from Nichole at some point here. It's true, you can't expect to find a virgin these days but there is a difference in numbers which define a womens honess.

9. CobraClutch says:

Who wants to marry a virgin? OR a slut? How about a normal girl who's had a normal life? Wow, didn't know you were either a virgin or a ho with no in-between. hahaha.

Great come-back, Nichole. ZING!!!

10. Nichole My Mom Married my Dad at age 18 and had an arranged marriage. Not Like the average american women that spreads her legs at age 14

11. Oswald Gobblecock says:

I'd like to apologize in advance for the average American women that spreads her legs at age 14 Jay. lol

12. CobraClutch says:

Wow. Issues. Let's look again at those hotties in the pictures. Niiiiiiiice.

13. My wife was a virgin when I started dating her. I can't believe this started with someone saying that Jenna Jameson was NOT a ho.

14. Nichole Lesniak says:

@ Oswald – "I figured we’d hear from Nichole at some point here." – What's that supposed to mean?

@ jay – Notice how you didn't answer my question? Just because she was 18 and it was arranged means nothing.

And you must be hanging out on 42nd street in NYC because that is NOT the American average. As a matter of fact, I don't know ANY females who lost their virginity before 18. But here's another question – how old were YOU?

@ Ryan – Who said Jenna wasn't a ho?

This started because some men are just pigs who have zero respect for women.

15. what does the age you lost your virginity have anything to do with what kind of person you are? And not all men have no respect for women, i just find it troubling when there are women out there whos motivation in life is to trap a rich man, marry a pro athlete or rockstar, so lets just remember ladies there are plenty of terds in both sides of the gene pool

16. So your saying the average teenager thats 14 or 15 that has a boyfriend is not having sex? cmon nichole get real the average american girl has sex at 14 and you damn well know it. What your just holding hands with your boyfriend?? Total BS

17. CobraClutch says:

We're getting off on a bad tangent here. This all started when Jay said "all women are ho's so what's the difference" and alluding to women who get married who aren't virgins as "ho's." Everything else is just piled on top of that.

@Jay, that's a shitty disrespectful thing to say. Someone with a good outlook on women would never say such a downright insulting, sexist, and incorrect thing. I don't wanna tell you how to live your life, but you're not going to have anybody back you up with that one. And if you have statistics which point to your claim that "most 14 or 15 year olds are having sex," then please post it if that's the sword you want to fall on to determine what makes a ho vs a "nice girl" or whatever bizarre point you're trying to make. The statistic I was able to find stated that 51% of teenagers have had sex, and 49% were 20 or older when they started having sex. That's definitely not in line with your "most 14 year olds are deflowered whores" idea.

Also @ Jay, You were the one who set me off with the racist comment that all black people from the ghetto speak ignorantly, and calling GSP a "fag." Obviously, you have showed complete lack of class and a very closed mind. Basically, in my mind, you invalidate anything you ever say going forward, and aren't worth the time to address any further.

@STEVEO: Nichole never said "all men have no respect for women" she correctly stated that "some men are just pigs (example: jay) who have zero respect for women." And who cares what motivates people to do whatever? There are shitty guys who only want to marry a girl because she's hot, or young…it's the same thing there. You're not troubled by that? Or by the Wall Street bankers who screwed over Americans and STILL are making money hand over fist? The world isn't perfect, and people certainly aren't either, but why get troubled over some things you cannot control? All it's going to do is upset you and that still won't change things.

18. Nichole Lesniak says:

@ STEVEO – I didn't say that virginity or lack thereof has anything to do with anything. That would be jay. I was just making a point that if you're going to make such generalizations, it should apply to BOTH genders. Why is ok for a guy to lose it at 14, but not a girl? If a woman sleeps with 20 guys and she's a slut, so is the man who sleeps with 20 woman.

And if you'd have paid attention, I said SOME men have no respect. Cobra's right – what about the men who marry for money?

@ jay – I'm a HS teacher, and as a matter of fact, yes, that is exactly what I'm saying. First of all, not all girls even have boyfriends at that age – MOST don't. And most have sense enough to wait. FYI – I was with my HS boyfriend for 3 years, and I managed to not to sleep with him. I wasn't alone.

And way to avoid what you're asked – AGAIN.

@ Cobra – Thank you! You are 100% right. I'm glad to see there's at least one of you on here with any sense!

19. Than why are people giving out condums at high schools they are basically telling teens to have sex. They should be telling them practice abstinence. Its ok I know that this is a culture of Sex and thats about it

20. CobraClutch says:

Jay…they are not giving out condoms as a way to tell kids to have sex. You really need to learn what you're talking about before you spit out your ignorant beliefs. Just like when you said "all black people from the ghetto talk (ignorant)"…you should do at least SOME research before you make your posts public.

High schools have health class. And in health class, they talk about the risks of teen sex, and sex in general. They DO tell kids to practice abstinence, and give them a good scare lesson instructing about disease and pregnancy. But they also know that they're kids, their hormones are raging, and half of them WILL have sex no matter what they say. In catholic schools, they certainly preach abstinence, but you can't tell me a private catholic school is full of virgins, can you? So, wouldn't you rather the half of sexually active teens practicing safe sex than unsafe sex? I would. Otherwise, disease and pregnancy would be a worse problem. Kids are going to have sex…or not…whether you hand out condoms or not. So, you may as well do everything you can to keep them safe, while trying to influence them in a positive way as best you can.

This isn't a psych office, and you have WAY too many issues to address on an MMA forum. I suggest you seek out other places to get help. Because, you really need to do something about the way you view the world or you're going to continue to be a miserable and negative person. But I don't hate you…I pity your ignorance and hope some day you might be able to be a more positive and open-minded person.

21. I admit I'm a male slut. I See a HO every week

22. Oswald Gobblecock says:

Since when did you start calling your right hand your ho? lol jk

23. Oswald Gobblecock says:

Nichole, I didn't mean it like that. Basically you're the only female i see post here so I figured you'd chime in on this topic. Must you always assume the worst?

24. No actually a HO is knows her job pretty well. Better than my past 2 girlfriends. Girlfriends are a pain in the ass

25. CobraClutch says:

If your past TWO girlfriends were "pains" then maybe think it might not be THEM with the problem…it is probably YOU. But this isn't a couch and you aren't paying me by the hour, so best to get back to MMA. But go check out an Anthony Robbins video or five on YouTube and see if that might help your outlook on life, because you need to do something (in my opinion).