Affliction 2 “Day Of Reckoning” Fedor vs Arlovski Results LIVE

Affliction 2 “Day of Reckoning” features a heavyweight superfight between WAMMA heavyweight champion Fedor Emelianenko and former UFC heavyweight champion Andrei “The Pitbull” Arlovski.

The undercard portion of the fightcard air live on HDNet at 7pm EST, with the Pay-Per-View to follow at 9pm EST.

Live Affliction Results after the JUMP.

MAIN CARD – PPV

PRELIMINARY CARD – HDNET

Comments

1. Not a huge losee but this fight is off…Mark Hominick vs. LC Davis Mark has pnuemonia.

2. i think its hominick that is sick and they already have a replacement for him and lc davis is still fighting, its one or the other i am not sure.

3. oh i see you said mark, my bad. but lc is still fighting.

4. dwayne-dwayne dookie says:

its a very good card can't wait to see what happens!

5. No problem…cant wait for AA..Fedor and see Barnett and Belfort fight in there respective fights.

6. yes, i heard that ticket sells were not that great. I hope it all picks up because i want to see affliction do well. I love ufc but I love mma more so I'm really wanting this show to do well. I would pay $50 just to watch fedor and aa fight. This card looks good.

7. i think the PPV would be good i am buying the card

8. yeah i would pay 50 bucks just for fedor too, this is a good card and i think production will be better.

9. I hope the production of it will be better..shit i am used to the UFC and the HD and camera angles and such..i am still trying to get tickets if not than i might buy it but my wife is giving me shit already…its like if we cant go for free than i cant spend money to watch it..makes no sense to me but for all you married guys out there as you know you have to keep the wife happy. I am looking forward to seeing how the Fedor AA fight fares out that should be interesting and will answer alot of our questions.

10. i will be there tim, let me know if you get your tickects.if you don't go you better watch it(at least on the net if you cant order it).

11. That great Roy and Oh no doubt i will pay attention…shit i will call up the local bars and see if there getting it and pay the 5 dollor cover charge if it comes to that. I am still waiting on my Dad and his contacts of the Anaheim City Council.

12. Completlty off the Subject but just wanted to let you all know That Forrest Griffin will most likely Miss all of 2009 as per Yahoo Sports MMA- This SUCKS….The Sun is reporting that former UFC light heavyweight champ Forrest Griffin may miss most of 2009 because of the broken hand he suffered in his loss at UFC 92 to Rashad Evans. Pins were placed in the left hand to help the healing process. The British tabloid is quoting UFC sources as saying Griffin won't be back until September at the earliest.

The UFC's light heavyweight roster is deep but Griffin's loss does hurt. He was likely being targeted for co-main event status in July or August (suspended by NSAC until Jun. 27). It could be a blessing in disguise for guys like Wanderlei Silva, Chuck Liddell and Shogun Rua. With Griffin out of the way and a big win in the next fight they could all quickly be in the mix to face the Rashad Evans-Quinton Jackson winner.

When the UFC bought Japan's Pride Fighting organzation, Rua was considered the hottest commodity. The 27-year-old fell out of the mix after suffering loss to Griffin that was sandwiched between several bad injuries over the last two years. If healthy, Rua could quickly put himself in position for a title shot. He destroyed Jackson in a 2005 fight. Rua says his jiu-jitsu and striking will eventually take out light heavyweight champ Rashad Evans.

13. Paul Buentello vs. Kiril Sidellnikov on the main card?

What the hell?

There's no WAY that fight is going to be better than the

Antonio Rogerio Nogueira vs. Vladimir Matyushenko fight or even the Jay Hieron vs. Jason High fight.

Christ, at least Heiron and Lil nog are on the poster.

Buentelllo and Sidellnikov aren't even up there,

and THAT fight gets better billing??

Pffft what a gip.

14. miko, paul fought for the ufc belt so he was the headliner in a ufc fight, plus it will be a sick fight somebody is getting knocked out and i agree lil nog vs vlad is a more important fight but i think they put it on the undercard to give hdnet something since they are airing the undercard for free something i wish the ufc would set up with spike or something.

15. I agree…but once you get as big as the UFC its all about the money and than the MMA watchers….but they do put on one hell of a show.

16. Roy…bad news bro..i wont be going..my Dads contact just called him back and said that he cant get the tickets and that he wont be able to anymore as he is leaving the City Council after next month. Bummer…so no more free tix for me. I will still find some way to watch it or keep updated on it. Have a great time Roy.

17. I can hardly wait to see Fedor fight again, I wouldn't care if he was fighting my Grandmother. I wear my Fedor boxers every night to sleep in. Ok, so I'm a little kinky. Let's just say I'm a fan. I was going through Fedor withdrawels wondering why I have to wait so long between his fights. What's up with that? All candles burn out sometime , I want to see him fight every chance I get. Pay Per View is the closest I'll ever get to seeing him fight but what the hell, at least I can watch from my own recliner. I've been a Rashad fan since his first fight. So he showboated a little, all fighters have their own way to get pumped. Hughs is an old redneck & I think he let his alligator mouth overload his humming bird ass when he jumped Rashad on TUFC , I know that was awhile back but it still chaps my butt.

Go Fedor!!! And good luck to Rashad on keeping that belt a while, it ain't gonna be easy but I think he can hold on longer than Forest did. Forest showed us all how to retain the dignity win or lose & I want to be around to see that rematch. Good Lord look out, 'cause fur is goin' to fly.

18. im glad that nobody is talkin shit on fedor on all of these comments. i dont know why there is so many fedor-haters

19. Dude i think your a bit obsessed….like border line bad…i hope that was a joke Jude.

20. heres a great interview with fedor

to bad tim, but at least make sure you watch it some how

21. I'm gonna be that guy. I normally justify statements on here with statistics or research but anyway I'm going arlovski by knockout in 2nd just a gut feeling to shake things up. I put 100 down on. if I win then I should get 1300 I believe was the odds

22. that would be a nice win, sometimes you got to go with the gut.

23. that gut feeling is gonna leave you 100 bucks short!

24. dwayne-dwayne dookie says:

miko don't trip u know they will show these fights before the main card im sure there will be some quick ko's like the last card.

25. Kirils nickname is baby fedor. He is suppose to be a very good up and comer. I think it will be a much more exciting fight with paul or him getting ko'd. Vlad will most likely take the nog fight to the ground and try and control it and avoid subs. Anyone esle remeber Buentello vs AA. That shit was hilarious. Probally the only knockout i have seen with in the first 20 seconds where the crowd booed.

26. yeah theres fast and than theres to fast you really didn't even get to see the punch to enjoy it and it was over

27. its too bad we cant see the lil nog and maytyushenko. so is the heiron fight being promoted to the main card in place of dan lauzon's fight?

28. Watch the undercards here online

29. BABALU!

30. Freak Accident… Fedor was lucky he was gonna get his ass kicked! he just threw a lazy punch an Andrei got caught. He was lucky, he looked terrible!

31. culo suck a nut. Fedor is the best without any doubts.

32. Hell ya baby. Thats what im talking about. Thats why he is the best. No doubt. Tim and Dane thats why I and so many others praise fedor so much. He just never fails to impress. KO win against a guy who probally is the second best stand up fighter in the HW division. Just unbelievable power. And Dane thats what a KO looks like. Whoa im pumped. Go Fedor!!!

33. John hondo says:

WAR FEDOR

34. that was a great show. fedor is the man and has some serious power. i don't think any heavyweight out there can beat him.

35. Good stepin stone for Fedor!!!!… Arlovski is just washed up! Next!!

36. i wouldn't say aa is washed up he looked great and was doing good buy fedor did what he does he weathered the storm and won.i was there so id on't know how much of the lindland knock out they showed but it was scary the guy was out of it trying to fight every one around him i hope he is ok its a great win for belfort a grea name on his resume.

37. Once again…How can anyone say that Fedor isn't the most dominant fighter in MMA? I feel bad for Arlovski because he obviously trained hard and started off well, but the fact is…you can't get too overconfident when you are fighting a guy like Fedor. He'll bring you back to reality quick!

Oh, and culo? Did you really call that a "lazy punch"? Your name speaks volumes buddy!

38. dane drebin says:

Fedor should be ranked number 1 now in the p4p list. not that he cares. arlovski looked really good for about 3 minutes then it was all over. arloski is a great fighter but he just doesnt have the chin to match up with fedor. And steve why ive never said anything bad about fedor i said numerous times he would probably win. just about everyone thought he would lol but thanks for throwing me in there ;)

sucks for danny g looks like he lost a 100 bucks

Belfort looked awesome! but now who does he really have left to fight in affliction?

39. dane drebin says:

and chad how is arlovski washed up? cuz he lost to fedor? everyone losses to fedor!

40. alright i have to admit that fedor is the shit i didnt think Fedor would finish AA and i've been proven wrong so big props to Fedor!! he's probably going to become the greatest heavyweight of all time!!

41. Badbalance says:

Fedor already was the greatest heavyweight fighter of the world. Did you see that fight, he didn't even bust a sweat. And that fake he pulled off was priceless, pretended he was off balance after getting kicked, just waited for that flying kick to swat him away onto the ground. And no, Arlovski wasn't dominating anything either, All the effort he put in training worked hard against Fedor, and effortless Fedor dropped him like it was nothing…… He isn't human.

42. Badbalance says:

Flying knee? What was AA thinking? He might as well jump into a pool full of flesh eating piranhas. Lucky the poor kid didn't get a concussion from that punch. Culo…. learn MMA then go post on the forums, I mean if Fedor was so lucky why is he 29-1 now?? All the fights he had were luck? Learn your facts kid.

43. I am officially won over by Fedor. I figured he would beat aa but I didn't think it would be in the 1st by ko. wow. I am impressed. I am also very UN-Impressed with aa's chin. He looked real good in the beginning of the round but his chin is too glassy for some1 who hits as hard as Fedor. That dude has power.

Josh Barnett will lose for sure.

44. Lindland getting KO'd is what I thought was gonna happen to be honest. If u guys watched his last fight at Affliction 1 he didnt look good on the feet at all. Belfort is looking good but I would really like to see him fight a guy who is at the top level and well rounded. His stand up is weak but he is very good at wrestling. Just doesnt have the stand up today to compete. Baby Fedor loses. Not really surprised b/c of how he looked in his fights on hdnet. Babalu proves he is still a very good fighter. Sokou I have said needs to fight some lower class fighters to get his confidence back atleast IMO. Barnett really bitched out after saying he was gonna give the fans what they want and stand with Yvel and then just take him down and lay on him. Ya he did alot of damage to yvel but lacked finishing power and I really dont see how he can compete with Fedor. Fedor is just a fucking beast.

45. to people who think fedor got lucky, no thats what he does aa is probally the best mma striker and fedor won on the feet, i think he did it to prove a point because of what roach said that if he stood he would get knocked out, aa was doing great but as soon as he made a mistake fedor made him pay and thats what he does if it wasn't than it would have happened later and just think we did not even see his devastating gnp.

46. Lesson learned the hard way for AA. knocked out cold with one mistake.

47. Lesson learned the hard way for AA.

48. i wanted baby fedor to win but i thought paul might be t much for him, he is only 5 11 and is 20 yrs old and i think they put him in there with a vet to soon.

49. i hope next time it will be Josh vs Fedor

50. green put on a exciting fight for stepping up on short notice and 2 of those low blows did not look like the hit the mark.it was good for dan that he could pull out the sub after all that though.